This is the figurine that he got me for our anniversary. I really like it. Sorry it's a pain in the neck to look at. :-)
This is the top of our wedding cake. Yes, we did eat it on our anniversary, and yes, it was delicious!
This is what I got Arthur for our anniversary. :-) I bought him tickets to the Cardinals game. I couldn't decide what to get him, and then I saw an ad for half-price tickets, so I got REALLY good seats for the price I'd have paid for much junkier ones. We had a lot of fun. It was kind of sad to think about going to games without Grandpa since he always took us, but it was still our special day, and we had fun. "Buy me some hot dogs and lemonade..." What? I don't like peanuts or cracker jacks!
This is Albert Pujols, as you can see from the back of his shirt. This gives you an idea of how close we were.
These are the gorgeous flowers Arthur got me for my birthday this week. He gave them to me the night before my birthday so I could look at them all day on my birthday. Isn't he sweet?
He picked out each flower individually. I really love that. It makes the bouquet so personal! Do you think I'm totally spoiled yet? I have another present coming, but it's not here yet, so I'll have to wait to see what it is! I also got a sweet card and dinner from him (and a pumpkin pie blizzard, mmm... and no, I didn't get dinner at Dairy Queen).
I'll try to add more pictures sometime next week. I have a lot to catch up on!



3 comments:
I'm so glad that was resolved, thank the Lord!
Loved the pictures!
Hope you had a wonderful birthday!! No you aren't spoiled YET. Aunt Diane
hey - glad you had a "happy ending." lol But I must say, welcome to married life! Seems like Timothy and I are regularly going round 'n' round with SOMEbody who can't get a bill right - or sends us a bill we shouldn't even have! grrr
Post a Comment