13 days old: Danny got his first "real" bath in the sink on Thursday morning. He LOVED it! Compare these pictures with the ones of him getting scrubbed up with a wash cloth in the previous post. He acted like he wanted to take off and swim in the sink.
14 days: This is Arthur's Grandma Rogers getting to see him for the first time. He slept the whole time she was there and just woke up as she was getting ready to leave. Hmmm, maybe we could use her at 3:30 in the morning???
A friend from church made him this cute little blanket. I liked the way it looked with the camo pants and hat, so I took a few pictures.
It was kind of chilly, so I wrapped him in his swaddler. It has a pocket for his feet and velcros around his arms so he stays wrapped up. He HATES having his hands held down, and he usually doesn't tolerate his arms being confined at all. I had wrapped his hands totally in the swaddler, and when I looked at him again, he had the blanket pulled clear up over his eyes trying to get his hands out, so I pulled his hands out the top. He tolerated it then. I think he looks like a little kangaroo. :-)
"I'm only putting up with this because I'm cold! When it's warm again, I'm bustin' out of here!"
Arthur and I bought this little coat the day after we found out I was pregnant. The hood is huge, but the coat itself fits him pretty good and is really warm. Try getting his arms in and out of those thick little sleeves, though!



2 comments:
I sure enjoy all the pictures. He is a cutie.
Hello! I found your blog awhile back and know Arthur from a long time ago! Congrats on your baby! We have a 2 year old boy, and you will have a lot of fun times ahead with a boy! They're AMAZING! I was going to tell you, I found the best thing for baths in the sink...those little bear sponges! I could rest his little hiney on that, so it was soft and warm while supporting his head. Then later, they just sit on it and lean their backs on the back of the sponge. We loved ours! And the best part is they're like 3 bucks at Walmart!
Post a Comment